24 October 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Ashley, over at Ramblings and Photos, hosts Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  This is when you look for 5 items through the week and take photos to show your interpretation of the items.  In the past I have not been good at getting all 5 things, so this week I made sure to find all five.  Here are my versions:

1. The 5 senses: I went with a Reese peanut butter cup.  The chocolate smell, the taste and feel of the combo of chocolate and peanut butter, the pretty design and packaging for each one, and of course the sound of happiness when eating it!


2. Child/Children:  This is my friend NickyNat and her brand new LittleMan.  And I mean brand new, this photo was taken in the hospital.  Doesn't she look good for giving birth and no sleep for a couple days?!  How cute is this Little Man? I just wanna squish him!


3.  Dining: These two photos are from the meal StarryNews made us this week for football watching.  Here I mention my love for college football.  She picks a different theme each week and blesses us with delicious meals of all kinds.  Today was scrambled eggs in hashbrown baskets (with assorted toppings if you like) and this veggie combo. Fabulous!



4.  Night:  Here is the moon rising just as dusk was ending and night was beginning.


5.  Sky:  We had a week of blue sky and white fluffy clouds.  They are so fun to look at and sometimes hard to believe they are real.  I caught this one while looking for autumn colors.


 I hope you enjoyed my scavenger hunt!

M.E.

12 comments:

Betty Jo said...

Terrific shots, and I especially like your night and sky shots.

Ashley Sisk said...

Great work this week - I want those Reese cups! I really love your sky shot. Love the colors. Have a great week!

Katie said...

LOVE your sky shot!! I really like that you caught the pretty trees and cropped it to be panoramic!

Anonymous said...

Great shots, I love the sky shot its wonderful.

SarahinSC said...

I want a Reece's cup now! Those clouds are pretty amazing too!

Michelle said...

I love your sky photo! And I've never had a peanut butter cup :( I'll have to hunt some down!

Dorothy said...

All are very good choices, but love the sky shot best!

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

I love that little guy!!! Your friend does look great...it's the new mommy glow. There is no love that that of a baby!!! So special of you to capture :)

Janis said...

I loved all your scavenger hunt photos. You did a great job!

Unknown said...

Yes, I enjoyed your scavenger hunt.

Inger-M said...

1. I absolutely love the Reese peanut butter cups!! As we can’t get them over here, I have to resort to the non- fattening way of enjoying them: closing my eyes and recalling the yummy taste :-)
2. The mother and baby picture is beautiful, the mother looks so radiant!
3. So lovely soft pinks and blues in the moon picture.
4. The food looks delicious and yummy.
5. The clouds in the last one are nice and fluffy, and you did get some beautiful autumn colors as a bonus!
Great captures!

Mrs. Fine said...

I really, really like the soft colors you've captured in your last 2 photos. And the first with the peanut butter cups? Well, that doesn't require a comment -- delish! ;)