1. The 5 senses: I went with a Reese peanut butter cup. The chocolate smell, the taste and feel of the combo of chocolate and peanut butter, the pretty design and packaging for each one, and of course the sound of happiness when eating it!
2. Child/Children: This is my friend NickyNat and her brand new LittleMan. And I mean brand new, this photo was taken in the hospital. Doesn't she look good for giving birth and no sleep for a couple days?! How cute is this Little Man? I just wanna squish him!
3. Dining: These two photos are from the meal StarryNews made us this week for football watching. Here I mention my love for college football. She picks a different theme each week and blesses us with delicious meals of all kinds. Today was scrambled eggs in hashbrown baskets (with assorted toppings if you like) and this veggie combo. Fabulous!
4. Night: Here is the moon rising just as dusk was ending and night was beginning.
5. Sky: We had a week of blue sky and white fluffy clouds. They are so fun to look at and sometimes hard to believe they are real. I caught this one while looking for autumn colors.
I hope you enjoyed my scavenger hunt!