05 October 2010

A Blog Award

I received a Blog Award from Suzanne at You Made That
I have to tell you, it made my whole week!

My very first blog award and from a blogger with a fantastic site, 
who also provides fabulous work with others to The Mother Huddle.



Besides being very excited for my little blog, I get to pass this on to others.  The way it works, those who choose to accept the award (and may put this adorable button on their blog), you are to pass it to 15 other Lovely Blogs and tell everyone about how lovely they are.

Here are some of my nominations, in no particular order:







Murrieta 365

Lisa's Chaos

My Little Life

Ramblings and Photos

My Sweet Chaos

A Full-Time Life

The Crayon Wrangler

Snowcatcher

Please stop by these blogs and see all the creativity, beauty, and fun they have to offer!!

Thanks for visiting, see you next time.

M.E.


9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Congrats on the award and thanks so much for passing it along!

Jan said...

Thank you very much.

Janis said...

What a sweet little award...congrats on recieving it and thanks for passing it on to me. I visit alot of the blogs you listed. I have joined your followers. I enjoy your photos very much. Have a great day! :)

Jen at Cabin Fever said...

Thank you for the award! That is very cool :)

Window On The Prairie said...

Thank you so much!

Snowcatcher said...

Congratulations! This is indeed a lovely blog! I really like the flag photo in your banner, too. I have a similar shot from the Healing Fields when they came to Colorado. Is that what this flag shot is also?

MarieElizabeth said...

The flags are from a wonderful display this past 4th of July. There were hundreds in a large field, it was breathtaking. I'm just happy I was able to capture a bit of the moment.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you!!! Thank you for including me. :0)

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Marie-Elizabeth I am grateful beyond words that you would think to include me on your award list! I really don't have time right now to accept it, because my computer time is SO limited when we're on a roadtrip. (Bill keeps wanting to use it to do silly stuff like pay our bills and plan our itinerary for the next day ;>))). So please understand that I am grateful and appreciative but just can't accept.