25 August 2010

Your Daily Dose of Cuteness


This is my sister's adorable family having fun at the ice cream shop.  Notice the really fair skin that runs in my family.  Oh, not everyone got the go-out-only-at-night pigment, but so far the baby is sporting it.  Another quirky part of this generation of babies is little peach fuzz hair for a while and then BAM, full head of hair.

BabyBelle is still waiting on a little more hair, so in the meantime she is a great sport about fun hats.


I think this pink number came from her aunt on the west coast.  She was last seen wearing it on the beach at Sanibel Island.


A new multi-pink with the flower as big as her head!  Thanks to Mama N. for providing the last 2 photos, BabyBelle seems good with small cameras or cell phone photos.

However, this is the look I get when I pull out the Nikon:


This is a hat she outgrew before really getting a chance to try it out.  She and I were sitting on the floor doing things when her dad walked by and plopped it on her head.  She did not know quite what to make of either the hat or the camera.

We're hoping that more events with the camera and people around might provide me with happier photos!  I caught the one in the beginning of the post because Daddy was funny and she never saw the camera.  Next week I get to head up to see them all and I'll let you know how successful I am with Baby photos.

M.E.

2 comments:

Window On The Prairie said...

Awww..what a cutie pie. I was camera shy too when I was a baby. Lots of pics of me with a horrified look on my face.
Suzanne

Unknown said...

She's a total doll!! My babies didn't have much hair either (and we're all fair, lol) but once it comes in, it comes in really thick. :)