27 August 2010

Five Question Friday


Mama M. hosts Five Question Friday over on her blog.  (Check it out for more answers) 

Here is my first time joining in:


1. How many pets do you have?  One cat, Molly.  Here she is in her favorite place.



2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
The Queen Of England, because then I would get to live here

and here 
 

3. What is your favorite money saving tip? 
Buy only what you LOVE, then have no regrets.  And use coupon stacking if possible!

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
Well, I don't have any kids, but if I did I would hope they would be happy, healthy, love reading as much as I do (because it takes you anywhere and every where),
  
and I would love for them to be adventurous, even with food!
  

5. What is your favorite quote?

"Courage is not the absence of fear, it is finding something more important than fear."


M.E.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Nice to "meet" you! I'm your newest follower! Come visit me!

Abramyan Avenue said...

Molly is adorable!! Love her!! And I wish I would have thought about the Queen. How awesome would that be to switch places with her for a day!! Reading does take you everywhere. My girls have inherited my love to read, and for that I am thankful! Have a wonderful weekend!
-April

Karen said...

Molly is mighty sweet looking. Actually, her markings are the same as my cat (except, Bonnie has a white belly and paws). I've hopped my way here from 5QF and am glad I popped in! Though, now you have me craving sushi! lol :>

Lisa McDonald said...

Hey, I think switching with the queen would be awesome too!

Have a wonderful weekend.

So Who Is The Crayon Wrangler? said...

I hopped over from Mama M's 5QF and I am here to stay. Your pictures are beautiful and that quote...GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting...I love meeting new friends!

I just spent some time going through your blog and it is wonderful! I also enjoyed learning a bit about you from these five questions...what a cute kitty you have! I see you are from the midwest...me too...Omaha!