03 July 2010

Grandpa's Sweet Shop


Another portion of Grandpa's Village is this incredible sweet shop. Being a candy fan, I have been to many a sweet shop. This one wins, hands down.



It has this cute little country motif. Rows and rows and rows of all kinds of candy.



Clearly I could not leave without getting a few samples...you know, to support the local economy and all that.


And fabulous assorted flavors of fudge.


Oh, I forgot to mention this one last time. In the barn, they had a whole section of fruit pie fillings. YUM! I made this one. I would show you pictures of it, but I messed up the crust and while delicious, it wasn't photo worthy. I'll be sure to do much better the next time!



This weekend I am off to try and capture more photographs. I have been just getting snapshots of late, because I didn't want to miss the moments (and sometimes not intrude on people in the area). Hopefully the holiday will provide me with some opportunities for great photos.

Happy 4th of July!

No comments: