30 September 2011

Camera Critters

Today I'm combining my camera critters with iphonography.

First, a photo of Alix, our visiting kitty. He was falling asleep on the top of the couch.


I also have one of my cat, Molly. Yes, we do nap a lot, why do you ask?


I also took one using the iPhone app "Embossing".  You can take the photo in different colors and degrees of grain texture. I like how it uses depth to show color differences in the subject.


It is a different look for photos, kind of an art approach. 
Too bad I couldn't use this during my summer art class.

M.E.



12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

that's pretty darn cool. :)

forgetmenot said...

Cute kitties!! I love the embossing--such "fun" things are available these days. Have a nice weekend. Mickie :)

Anonymous said...

awww, they're so peaceful when they nap =)

happy weekend

carol l mckenna said...

Love your cat pics ~ Ionphon is very interesting ~thanks, namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) linked with Camera Critters

Anonymous said...

What a sweet face on those cats!

Cheryl said...

I really love what you did with that last shot.

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

awww they look cute. taking a break like human in the couch. nice art in that last photo

Powell River Books said...

Gotta love cats! Most of the ones that have come to "visit" us have stayed. Must know we love them all. - Margy

lina@happy family said...

Cute :)
Nice effect...

Karen said...

Delightful!

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

They are so sweet.
Very nice photos.

Regards and best wishes

Aahz said...

That Alix sure is a handsome boy!