A plane out for a spin in the evening sky.
1. The continuously changing seasons where I live provide endless possibilities.
2. Flowers, trees, and water features provide a chance for me to try many different camera settings, then compare the outcome to determine what works and what doesn't.
3. They usually don't move/squirm or not pay attention to the camera! Although the day I took this photo, I was working with a quickly moving sunset.
4. The subjects are pretty forgiving SOOC, not a lot of demands for editing to make the trees look better.
5. It is very relaxing to photograph beautiful (and generally peaceful) scenes.
Now that I have some practice, I hope to move into incorporating more people and action into my photos. I will keep taking nature shots, because stunning winter scenery is just around the corner!