09 February 2012

Thursday challenge

I wandered over to a new meme for today, Thursday's challenge - red.




 
 A photo card I made for a friend.  I took the berry photo, added some Kim Klassen layers and text.  Printed the photo and added some colored card stock and ribbon. 






 


The red sauce on my delicious moussaka at dinner this week.  A couple friends were kind enough to help me move some furniture, so we headed to new local Mediterranean joint to try out their menu.  A complete win!  We'll definitely be back to eat in or take home.  
Of course looking at this food photo, I think I need to start learning from Ashley Sisk and her new Tuesday food tutorial...look for that to come.








Just in time for Valentine's Day, a red rose (from the archives).  I love this garden every spring and can't wait to take more photos this coming year.


3 comments:

Courtney said...

Nice card! The dinner looks absolutely delicious and the rose is beautiful. Great reds!!!

Justine said...

love all that red!

Misty DawnS said...

I really need to get on the ball and learn how to apply textures.