I've noticed my blog entries are on the repetitive side. There are some reasons for this fog. The last few months have come with a few expected and a few unexpected challenges. That's life I suppose and I normally roll much better with the punches, but this late summer and fall seemed to be kicking my derriere.
On top of all this, I have been working long hours and for a few months, every other Saturday. Now, I realize there are many folks looking for work or dealing with difficult circumstances, so I'm trying not to complain. My house, on the other hand, would very much like to complain as I have not done such a great job with keeping up with everything! As a result, my creativity has taken a sabbatical and my get-up-and-go, got up and went without me.
So, as I pretend to ignore the rain (again) and search for a few more opportunities to find some fun and interesting photos for you very patient readers and followers, I will also share some ideas I have for future creative outlets.
1. Try to get more of my book challenge (reviews) completed. I may not get all 10, but I can certainly shoot for 2-3 more.
2. Work on a photo project idea for 2012. I generally don't like to push time forward, but I am ready to let 2011 be part of the history books. Overall, a taxing year and I'm ready to let go.
3. Seek out some fun Christmas cookie recipes for the neighbors this year.
4. Jump back into photo memes and seek out some new ones. Feel free to suggest some of your favorites!
5. Begin to write more about the places I go, when I might not have the photos available. I have so many good memories of my travels and the people I've seen/met that I should be sharing!
Thanks to all of you who have hung in there with me and especially for all the encouraging comments along the way. I truly appreciate them and they have helped me sail through these choppy waters and find the calm on the other side. Looking forward to more fun and sharing.